Thursday 18 September 2014

Blurred vision...

Is there anyone left to sleep?   
Anyone wants to spend a sleepless night?  
Or only I remain as a witness of this darkness of night
Broken hearted, free minded a guy enjoying the sparkling stars... 
Intensity of moonlight could not remove my pains … 
I’m enjoying some virtual persistence of melancholic touch in this gloomy night 
Sacred of, if my imaginations fall down from the peak of dreams! 
Is there anyone left to sleep?    
I’m still awake to witness a suspicious night in the midst of this dead and alive!
I can’t sleep 
Dreams are same what I’ve seen in imagination or in this sleepless night.
I wish I shouldn’t be there.
Surrounded by some fears of breaking my dreams, losing them
At last, they throw me to a concreted wall…
Often I tried to watch something forcefully but it seems blurred…
However, sometime unknowingly an acquainted face appears before me 
Wanted to say something, ambiguous.. Blurred…   
I see her face behind the cloud and the dark of a dense foggy night,  
Called her loudly!  
She doesn’t listen …
Words started echoing and faded afterwards…  
Distractedly forwarded my hands to touch …but 
What is this? A body or a soul
Or a reflection?
Again some imagination  fall down from the peak of dreams
Trying to catch out them
Failed, tried...failed  
Is there anyone left to sleep?    
No, no one..
Its natural… 
Still I am not alone
There is someone for whom my heart weeps 
For me she also weeps!
If there is someone then why she left me at first sight? 
I’m still waiting for ……
I know, there is someone also spending the same sleepless night with me  :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment